IIS - Open the Local Machine Certificate Store through MMC
Proceed as follows to open the local certificate store through the MMC snap-in:
- Click Start → Run and type mmc followed by Enter.
- Click File and select Add/Remove Snap in and click Add... in the next window.
- Select Certificates in the Add or Remove Snap-ins box and then click Add.
- Select Computer Account and then click Next.
- Select Local Computer and click Finish.
- Close the Add Standalone Snap-in box by clicking OK.
- Return to the MMC