Open the local certificate store through MMC
Proceed as follows to open the local certificate store through the MMC Snap-in:
- Click Start → Run and type mmc followed by Enter.
- Click File and select Add/Remove Snap in and click Add... in the next window
- Select Certificates in the Available snap-ins field and then click Add.
- Select Computer Account and then click Next.
- Select Local computer and click Finish.
- Close the Add or Remove Snap-ins window by clicking OK.
- Return to the MMC.
Call us +31 88 775 775 0
Our SSLCheck will examine your website's root and intermediate certificates for correctness and report any potential issues