Order and install an USB PDF certificate
Ordering a PDF certificate on a USB token takes a number of steps, and consists of two parts: the certificate and the token.
- You request the certificate online.
- The application is validated: the company details are checked at the Chamber of Commerce and the application is verified by phone with the applicant.
- You will receive an e-mail from Xolpin with a pick-up password, which you will need later to download the certificate.
- About a week after the order, you will receive the PKI token by post, which you can install with the supplied software and drivers.
- You need to initialize the token before the first use, this is described step by step in the accompanying manual.
- You receive a pick-up mail from GlobalSign or Ensured, with this mail you can install the certificate on the token with the previously received / set password.
- The certificate is now ready for use.