Ahsay v7 - SSL Certificate Installation
This manual is for Ahsay v7 CBS. If you used our 'Ahsay v7 CSR Generation manual, you are able to follow this installation manual.
Immediately after being issued, your SSL certificate will be sent to you by email. It is also possible to download the certificate from the Control Panel. The file containing the certificate will have the same name as the domain name it is meant for (for example: www_sslcertificaten_nl.crt).
- Log into your Ahsay appliance and navigate to System Settings, Basic and open the SSL tab. Under SSL Certificate click open the pending certificate entry.
- A new page will be shown where you can import the received certificate and additional required root- and intermediate certificates.
- On the SSL Certificate page you will now see a Ready status including the expected Expiry Date
- Be aware that you are not yet done! The certificate needs to be connected to the HTTPS connector. This can be done on the same page where you see an overview of all certificates. Scroll to the Connectors section and open the HTTPS setting.
- On this page you are able to select the certificate underneath SSL Certificate
- End with the saving button. This can be found in the right corner.
All necessary steps to install your web server certificate have now been completed. Please make sure to adequately secure your certificate files, and to store a backup of your private key and web server certificate in a safe location. You should also install the root and intermediate certificates. Check whether the certificate is correctly installed with the SSLCheck and ensure an optimal configuration with these tips and settings.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter problems or error messages.