Error - The page cannot be displayed
After the installation of your SSL certificate, if you receive the error ‘The page cannot be displayed’, this can be caused by a wide range of issues. Here’s a quick overview of possible causes.
- Your control panel or web server differentiates content based on the protocol. Configure your web server to load the same content, regardless of the protocol;
- Port 443 (used for SSL) has been blocked in the firewall;
- There is no https server running at all. Configure it in your web server and make sure it’s running;
- Your SSL certificate has been incorrectly configured and is incomplete. There might not be a corresponding private key installed on the server. Double-check the certificate;
- The web browser has not been configured to use SSL 3.0.
Call us +31 88 775 775 0
Our SSLCheck will examine your website's root and intermediate certificates for correctness and report any potential issues