DirectAdmin - Install certificate on Directadmin Interface
It is possible to secure the DirectAdmin interface with an SSL Certificate. The steps required for this are described below.
- Place the previously created private key along with your certificate and your root and intermediate bundle in the following locations:
Certificate /usr/local/directadmin/conf/test_sslcertificaten_nl.crt Private key /usr/local/directadmin/conf/test_sslcertificaten_nl.key Root and intermediates /usr/local/directadmin/conf/bundle.crt
- Open /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf in your favorite editor, like Nano of VI.
- Refer to the placed files and turn on SSL:
- This ssl_redirect_host option redirects users, when entering via http, to to hostname instead of the server IP default
- Restart Direct Admin to activate the changes.
It is not possible to test the certificate via our SSLCheck because it can only perform a check on port 443.