Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager - Certificate installation
Immediately after being issued, your SSL certificate will be sent to you by email. It is also possible to download the certificate from the Control Panel. The file containing the certificate will have the same name as the domain name it is meant for (for example: www_sslcertificaten_nl.crt).
- Login and open the Identity Certificate window, then click Install.
- Go to SSL Configuration (under the list with certificates) and configure it to be ready for use with VPN.
- Double Click the one that needs to be secured.
- Select the certificate from the list in the new window and click OK.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the SSL Configuration screen to save the new configuration.
Installing the Root and Intermediate Certificate
- Save the root and intermediate certificates somewhere temporarily.
- Login and open the CA Certificates screen.
- Right click Add.
- Click Browse, select the root certificate; then click OK.
- Click Install Certificate.
- Repeat these steps for the intermediate certificates.
All necessary steps to install your web server certificate have now been completed. Please make sure to adequately secure your certificate files, and to store a backup of your private key and web server certificate in a safe location. You should also install the root and intermediate certificates. Check whether the certificate is correctly installed with the SSLCheck and ensure an optimal configuration with these tips and settings.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter problems or error messages.
Call us +31 88 775 775 0
Our SSLCheck will examine your website's root and intermediate certificates for correctness and report any potential issues