Apple OS X Server 10.6 - Certificate installation
- Open the Server Admin and log in to the server which ordered the certificate.
- Click the Certificates tab.
- Choose the certificate from the list with which the CSR was created and click on the gearwheel at the bottom left.
- Choose the option Replace Certificate With Signed Or Renewed Certificate... .
- Drag the received certificate file to the window and click Replace Certificate. The certificate will be installed.
- Restart the service(s) to activate the certificate.