What kind of certificate will I need?
Email certificateUsed for signing email, Office documents and secure logins
- After signing a document, no one can tamper with it without you knowing it.
- You know exactly where a file comes from.
- Works perfectly with most email programs and (Open) Office
Code signing certificateUsed for the secure use and distribution of software
- You will not receive any safety warnings
- You know that the software is real and where the program comes from
- The time stamp ensures the validity of the signature
PDF certificateTo sign authenticated PDF files
- You no longer have to sign and send your documents manually
- Extremely useful for e.g. invoices, contracts, forms, terms and conditions, and reports
- Your signature is automatically trusted within Adobe Reader
- Includes a time stamp, so you can store the file digitally for longer periods of time
Quality GuaranteeNot satisfied? We guarantee a refund within 30 days.
Always assistanceWe reply within 15 minutes during office hours.
EV certificates delivered the same dayOwn validation team as RA for Comodo, Symantec and GlobalSign.As Registration Authority for Symantec, Comodo and GlobalSign Xolphin is unique in Europe. This allows us to validate Comodo, Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte en GlobalSign certificates ourselves and issue certificates quickly.
Safety firstISO 27001 & WebTrust certified.Xolphin has a WebTrust certification - therefore our services comply with strict guidelines. Our information security protocols are certified in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard. This means that we continuously record, maintain, execute, safeguard and improve our systems and annually inspect everything related to information security.